Belly dump trailers, also referred to as bottom dump trailers, can haul all your loose materials. When unloading your materials, this trailer will complete the job smoothly and efficiently.
Due to the unloading of materials at the bottom of the trailer, the driver will be able to spread the load over a large area in a safe manner. You can trust the task will be completed. JCV understands your loading and unloading needs.
• Bottom dump trailers are used extensively with construction
• Bottom dump trailers have the ability to scatter material over a wide area
• Bottom dump trailers are generally very heavy and many have 3 axles
• Effective for large lot use
• Low dumping point makes the trailer very safe, and it is rare to tip over
• Most are made of steel, and are generally 24' to 45' long and 96" to 102" wide
• Generally used to haul:
RE Ground asphalt
Other loose material