This very versatile trailer will haul almost any type of material you need moved. With its unique ability to unload material in a single pile, this trailer is perfect for loading and unloading in the tightest areas.
End dump trailers have many different specifications because they are used to haul such a large variety of materials. In addition, end dumps operate in many different applications, which allows for a wide range of specifications.
• End dump trailers are used extensively in construction products
• End dump trailers are a semi-enclosed unit that unload from a single location at the back
• End dumps range in length from 20' to 45' and are between 96" and 102" wide
• Unique ability to unload material in one single pile
• Made of steel or aluminum
• Generally used to haul:
Other loose material